Revitalize your senses with tasty and healthy Ayurvedic meals with Dr. Naina Marbali!
This workshop will address daily practices to promote wellness for the winter season. A healthy balanced ayurvedic meal stimulates a unique combination of Rasa (six tastes) which are – Salty, Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Pungent & Astringent.
An Ayurveda Diet also comprises of the following factors:
- Individual constitution and Immunity
- Potency of the meal
- Pre-digestive effects of the ingredients
- Post-digestive effects of the ingredients
- Intelligence value of the meal
This class seeks to enlighten you on how to prepare a nutritious meal using all of the above factors.
- Pineapple Ginger Tea
- Cashew with Ivy gourd
- Detox Dal (Lentil Soup with Kale & Spinach)
- Avocado & Quinoa Pasta
- Carrot Halva (Carrot Pudding)
Session 2 :
- Pear & Kale Tea with Turmeric
- Okra with Mango
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Quinoa & Wild Rice Pulao
- Pumpkin pancakes with Dates syrup
At the end of the class, treat yourself with the delicious meals.
* All preparations are Vegan & Gluten-free
80 Nassau St, 3D, New York, NY 10038
One Session: $75
Two Sessions: $120
As of March 2015, we currently do not have an Ayurvedic Cooking Workshop scheduled. However, please contact us directly or using the form below to express interest so we may notify you when the next workshop is scheduled.